- VIDEO Together, we win.
- Tom Werda, Local 1060 DOT activist, perishes in Whatcom County highway crash
- KIRO TV: Crews find body of worker missing after plunge off Hood Canal Bridge
- Community College Coalition bargains priorities
- Tri-City Herald got it wrong in its editorial attack on state employees
- TESC team kicks off bargaining – and reaches tentative agreement on 28 articles!
- UW Bargaining Team Update 5/19/16: Solidarity with other teams as they prep for start of negotiations June 8.
- At the table, at your worksite, at the Legislature: General Government bargaining begins
- Update on the Hood Canal Bridge tragedy
- #BabyJayden raising public awareness
WATCH OUR VIDEO The Freedom Foundation is after us. They want the personal information of all state employees. Why? They’re after our pensions, healthcare and pay. They want to destroy our
@wfsec28 Latest Tweets
- RT @dailykos: Water in Flint still not safe, but Gov. Rick Snyder's lawyers are doing well https://t.co/HEtstGIUnz 5 mins ago
- RT @Crosscut: “It’s really important to give the camera to the people the story is about." - @eSe_Teatro https://t.co/jznB3Gaums https://t.… 5 mins ago
- If they have their way, we'd be a right-to-work state. https://t.co/qIgJd3kTow #DoNotCall #ChangeTheLaw @AFSCME https://t.co/nMIFQfzmto 6 mins ago
Like us on Facebook
#WFSEc28 on Instagram
- The user currently does not have any images...